July 30, 2010

Friday, my beloved, we meet again

1. Friday Follow, Blog Hop Friday and New Friend Friday...


friday-follow

This week Friday Follow is hosted by Kerri from Kerri’s Kluster, Elena from A Day in the Life, and Marice from Life Can’t Wait.

Blog Hop Friday is hosted by My New Life As Mom, Chubby Cheeks Thinks, Take A Mom's Word For It, Bree Bee's, This Adventure Our Life and Belly Charms!

New Friend Fridays is hosted by The Girl Creative and Trendy Treehouse.

2. For reals yo. Here's my guest post at The Very Best Housewife.



And because I'm too tired to think of anything new to say about it...It's all about the mess that was my wedding. And I didn't even talk about our drunk Best Man's 5 word speech (Um...yeah...congrats you guys). So just imagine what I did talk about. Are you imagining? Are you? I also order you to ignore the big hair, the half ton of makeup, and the inexplicable fake nails. It was a long time ago people so cut me some slack!

3.This little girl, my tiny little baby has her first TOOTH! Wednesday when I came home from work the tiny, bottom lefty was waiting for me. She has been awesome! Just look how happy she is...hanging out, being a sweet rolly polly olly!

*Updated* Make that first and SECOND tooth!!!

16 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay for the first tooth!

sara said...

Kayla - It seems like such a big girl thing to do. She looks huge to me now!

Swistle said...

Hee! I totally read that square as "New Friend Fridays The Girl With Trendy Creative Treehouse." I read it several times, straining to understand what it meant. Then I thought, "Maybe the 'with' is connecting the top to the bottom, even though it's right smack in the middle of a line." So then I read it "New Friend Fridays With The Girl Trendy Creative Treehouse" and it STILL didn't make any sense!

jensays (what would jen do) said...

happy Friday, hope you all have a great weekend.

sara said...

Swistle - Oh my god...I'm so glad I wasn't the only one! It took me a coupld of tries too!

sara said...

Jen - You too!

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am a new follower! You can link up every Friday at Home Grown Families as well! Stop by soon!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Yeah teeth!

{K} said...

She's adorable!!

Just found your blog through Blog Hop. I'm a new follower.

chelsea rebecca said...

HOORAY FOR THE FIRST TOOTH!!
that is so exciting!
and way too cute!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Couldn't be cuter! Happy Friday!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's for Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

The Mommy said...

Hey there! You already have a follower in me. Just stopping by to say "Hi"
Congrats on the milestone! That is such a cute picture.

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Friday blog hops!!! :) Nice to meet you! Your little girl is so cute!!!

Hope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Bailey just got her first tooth (only a little ways up!)!! She has another one under her gums :) They are soo cute, but they cause much pain for our poor babies!!

Taylor said...

Sara, I FINALLY got around to adding you to blogs we love. so sorry it took so long!

ohh what a sweet little polly! :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I'm your newest visitor from the Blog Hops. Very cute blog...look forward to reading more. Would love it if you stopped by The Things We Find Inside Thanks

Marie

Post a Comment

I talk, then you talk, and sometimes I talk back again. It's a conversation! And we can all pretend we're not internet shut-ins who never talk to anyone. Hooray!