August 30, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

Who was your high school Sweet Heart?
No high school sweetheart, I was too cool for serious dating then. Heh. But I married my college sweetheart.

What is your favorite vegetable to eat?
Hmmm, since I'm a vegetarien this one is hard, but I'd have to say roasted or grilled broccoli

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?
No dressing up for me. Pie is still too littel to go out, so we'll be manning the door. I am looking for her costume though...

Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Sadly yes. I have a bit of a problem. Currently my favorites are Teen Mom, Top Chef and Project Runway.

What year did you graduate high school?
Oh god...this is going to make me feel old. It was 1995.