February 16, 2012

Never Ever Ever


The prompt, "Create a reverse bucket list that names the top ten things you never want to do."
******************************

  1. Bungee jump. There is nothing about having my spine pulled out through my feet that seems appealing.
  2. Fly an airplane. I don't like riding in them, I certainly don't want the responsibility of flying one.
  3. Be in a shoot-out. I'm not sure how this would happen. But I'd rather it didn't.
  4. Go to prison. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.
  5. Date. Well anyone other than Husband that is, the thought is terrifying for so many reasons.
  6. Stop watching tv/movies. That would just suck.
  7. Be a reality show judge. I'd be so torn between crushing someones dream and not telling them the truth to protect their feelings if they sucked.
  8. Be on a reality show. I'm pretty much too old for all of them except Cheaters, and I'd rather not confront Husband in a Burger King parking lot yelling "who's that b*itch?!"
  9. Eat meat. Another one that I can't quite imagine the circumstances of, but after 20+ years without meat I don't imagine it would end well.
  10. Go on a cruise. Yes, I realize tons of people love this kind of vacation. But I have a whole thing about motion sickness, not being able to see land, and giant sea creatures. You won't catch me tempting a kraken.