June 10, 2011

Random random bo bandom

1) Don't forget to ask my expert a question. And for everyone who has commented so far...yes my mom is amazing, inspiring, awesome and every bit as good as I said!!

2) My little Pie was invited to her first non-family birthday party (awwww). I can't wait to see how she does with all the people and goodies.

3) I found an A.MAZ.ING present for Big Sister's shower, and will totally share after she gets it. And I have all kinds of your suggestions saved for #2s arrival. They don't have a name picked out yet, so I have to wait on that until I do some of the personalized things. Thank you for all your awesome suggestions!

4) Pinterest is becoming a real problem. I am completely addicted. If you want to follow, here you go...

Follow Me on Pinterest

5) This weekend is going to be crazy busy. I think just about every second is scheduled. But it's all fun and exciting stuff, so I'll be exhausted but happy.

6) Pie wanted to say, "Hey...how you doin?"

7) I don't really have a 7, but for some reason I just prefer odd numbers. :)

Have a great weekend all!!