July 16, 2010

Still catching up...

1. Friday Follow and Blog Hop...

friday-follow

This week Friday Follow is hosted by the Mission Monkey Raffle Winner and Heather & Jessica from Saving Money Living Life .

Blog Hop Friday is hosted by My New Life As Mom, Chubby Cheeks Thinks, Take A Mom's Word For It, Bree Bee's, This Adventure Our Life and Belly Charms!

2. I got an award last week, they really are happiness in jpg form. This one is from Cris at GOODEness Gracious. Check her and Miss Add out as soon as you get a chance!!

The Rules:
*Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
(Thank you Cris!)
*Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
(Pie, Husband, our life together - that was hard!)
*Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
(I will do this part over the weekend...grabbing all those urls right now seems WAY too complicated)

3. Next week is going to be all about vacation. In the mean time here's a little glimpse of the view from our room...it did not suck.
4. Sometimes you just have to keep your hands free for other things.

10 comments:

christina said...

haha I just adore that Pie! :)

I am Harriet said...

Stopping by from the Friday hops to say hello!

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-could-you-possibly-learn-from-me-in-this-profilebuilding-friendship-one-blog-hop-at-a-time/

Jenny said...

Love the pictures. I want to be on vacation right now! Jealous.

sara said...

Her Momma - I've got to catch up with Lovie! So much reading to do this weekend...

sara said...

I am Harriet - Pleasure to see you..as always :)

sara said...

Jenny - Thanks! I want to be BACK on vacation!!

Bronzed said...

mmmmmvacation...

Anonymous said...

Following you back from Friday Follow. THanks for visiting my blog!

Michelle F. said...

New follower from Hop along Friday! Would love it if you checked out my blog!

ftmommyferg.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Socks ARE delicious, lol.

Post a Comment

I talk, then you talk, and sometimes I talk back again. It's a conversation! And we can all pretend we're not internet shut-ins who never talk to anyone. Hooray!