August 31, 2010

Housekeeping. You want me fluff pillow?

I'm doing some housekeeping/catching up today...here we go.

The lovely Sara at Everyday Life with the Nevilles tagged me...

1) Would you ever skydive?
Yes, but I'd probably tinkle in my pants a little.


2) Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I like the theory of baths, but then I start thinking about sitting there in your own filth-water and the constant fight to keep the water warm. Then it just seems like too much work.


3) What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
My honeymoon. It was the best week of my life. I've had some really fun, fantastic ones since...but that's the tops.

4) How do you and your hubby (or boyfriend) celebrate anniversaries?
We celebrated our 4th anniversary by getting married. Our standards have dropped off considerably since then. :) Now it's usually a card and extra kisses.

5) Have you ever had sex in a public place? If yes, where?
I have family that read this so I'll say no, in fact I've NEVER had sex. I have proof...my baby is adopted! See?! Completely asexual!

6) If you could be one person for a day, who would it be?
Maybe Oprah. I'd like to see what it's like to know so many famous people and have more money than I know what to do with. Or better yet, Stephenie Meyer...a published author with more money than I know what to do with. That way I get the cash without people knowing that much about me.

7) What is your favorite color and why?
I don't really have one. My clothes fall into the black, gray, blue, green category. Though I have lots of purple things, including (at my desk right now) my ruler, post-its, stapler, pencil and cell cover. Hmmm...maybe purple?

8) Is there anything that really scares you?
Not being able to move past this point in my life. As many things currently that are wonderful (Pie namely, and you awesome dudes) we're struggling to make ends meet. Like just about everybody, the recession has kicked our butts and the stress is no fun. And the added stress of really wanting a different career doesn't help. It's terrifying to think that having to fight this hard to stay above water will last too much longer.

Sara should have asked me how cute I think her Hudson is. The answer is VERY. And now for my 8 questions.


1) Do you have any tattoos? What/where?
2) Where were you born?
3) What was the first drink you had legally after turning 21?
4) Which side of bed do you sleep on (if you were standing at the foot of the bed)?
5) What is your favorite curse word?
6) What is your favorite band from the 80s? Bonus points if it's a hair metal band.
7) Do you believe in ghosts/ufo/the supernatural?
8) Who holds the #1 spot on your freebie list? You know what list I mean {wink, wink}

Now I have to tag 8 more bloggy wonders to participate in this activity...

***AND***
My bloggy friend Cris at JUS KEEP SMILING passed this award onto me. Thanks mama! If you don't know Cris, take a second and check her out!
The Rules:
• Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
Check, But I'll say it again...thanks Cris!!

• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
Processing my life in words

• Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
I'm going to cheat on this one...see below


I'm tagging and passing the award onto the same spectacular 8 ladies. Woo hoo! Double activities...how's that for multi-tasking?! And the ladies are:

Mrs Gloves at A Grande Life
Heather at In The Land Of Crazy
Kristi at Live and Love...Out Loud
Tiffany at Mom-Nom.Com
Michelle at Momma's Pixie Dreams
Nikki at My Fantabulous Wonderful Life
Brandi at My Three Bubs
Emily at Wife, Check. Mom, Check. Now What?

***ONE MORE***

I think I may have missed following back some of my new friends, if I have let me know in the comments and I'll remedy that today!