September 13, 2010

The Final Daily Dose of Reality Monday Minute

Monday Minute

This week's questions are all written by my co-host for the week, Michelle from My Pixie Dreams. If you all remember, Michelle is Monkey's mother from Mission Monkey.

1 - Who is your favorite childhood superhero?



2 - List something you have done for pure shock value.
Hmm...that would probably be any of the colors in my hair during college. Or maybe the eyebrow piercing.


3 - What is the most recent thing someone has said/done to you that left you picking your jaw up off of the floor.
I would say a few anti-adoption blogs I've come across recently. I was floored that there are people who honestly think that abortion or parenting when you don't want to parent are the only viable solutions to an unwanted pregnancy.


4 - Do you have a moment where you gained clarity about your life?
The moment Pie was born, or probably more accurately the moment she was placed in my arms. In that exact instant I wanted so much, but more than anything I wanted to be the parent Pie deserves.

5 - What are you doing to achieve your biggest dream?
Everything I can! I'm working on some things (which you guys will find out about soon) that will hopefully allow me to work from home and be with my beloved Pie all day.