November 7, 2010

Monday Minute 11/8

And here's Monday Minute with Christy.

Questions:
(1) What's for dinner tonight?
Well on Sunday, we had a really late lunch with my parents. We went to a local burger/beer place called Lucky's. I had a black bean burger. It was yummy.

(2) Have you ever been stung by a bee or a wasp?
I was stung by a bee when I was about 10, maybe 11. Thinking about it now I don't remember it being too bad. Although I'm sure if I were stung now I'd bitch up a wicked storm.

(3) What time do you go to sleep every evening?
It varies, but generally way too late. Depending on what we're trying to get done after Pie goes to sleep, anywhere from about 10:30pm to 1:30am. Makes the alarm going off at 5:00am lots of fun.

(4) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Hmmm. That would be a toss up. I love good vanilla, cookie dough or coffee chip. Now I want ice cream...

(5) If you could have one power, what would it be?
Does anyone remember the show Out of This World? The girl on the show was half alien (of course) and could stop and start time at will. There's probably not a day that goes by when I don't think of another way that would be awesome. You know, after reading that through I think that's probably one of those things you don't say to anyone. Whatever...it would be awesome.