December 9, 2010

Let the embarrassment continue

So earlier this week I started the embarrassment train...I figured I might as well continue it.

I spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking about what I would wish for if I found a genie. I mean a ton of time. You have to craft each wish just right so that it's flexible and you don't end up with like a tread and needle for hands because you wished to be crafty. It's an art form people.

{source}

Barring, of course, the wish for more wishes these are my current top three. In ascending order of want-y-ness.

3) Perfect skin. I have more issues with my skin now than I did during puberty. It gets old really quickly to be in the anti-acne section as someone in their 30s and be reaching over the 13 year old for the Clean and Clear.

{source}

2) A body like this one, that I neither have to work for, nor work at keeping. One where no exercise or dieting is required and it always looks kick ass.


1) The ability to do/have this...

{source}



I feel certain that I'm not the only one who thinks about this...right? RIGHT?!

So I'm thinking you all need to make me feel better about how much I think about this. So link up and tell us your top three wishes this week! (If we're all entertained, I may start doing this weekly)




*****
UPDATE: I've fallen out of the top 10...eeeeeeekkkk...Help!!
Two more days of voting for the top 10. I'm #10 right now...so help me stay there (or higher). Thanks you, thank you!!!