March 31, 2011

6 random bits + another 5...so I guess it's really 11 random bits

There are several random bits of things that have been hanging around lately, so I decided to group them here...

  1. I added an RSS feed. It's over there on the right. I've been asked before to do it, but never remembered or took the time. So now you can get your UM fix delivered bright and early to your inbox if you want.

  2. We are making some changes over at Home Made Happy and are planning a relaunch shortly. And of course, a relaunch must come with a re-giveaway. So be on the lookout for that.

  3. We're narrowing in on a new name for Stinkerpants, but feel free to continue with the suggestions. And we're narrowing in on the awesome-ness that a person would get if we chose your name...she says cryptically.

  4. Next week is my bloggy birthday and I'm trying to cook up a few fun things for that. Suggestions are always welcome.

  5. The very sweet Alena from Little Bit of Wonderful passed this lovely award on to me.It of course comes with rules: 5 random facts about you Pass it along, and I'm adding Thank the giver...THANKS ALENA! I'm glad you found your way to my corner of bloggyland!


Okay so here are my 5 random facts...



  1. Even if it's only 1/2 an inch shorter, I always feel like my hair is too short after a trim. I'm a bit of a nutter about it.

  2. People who have no respect for personal space drive me crazy! Madam in the line behind me at Walgreens today, if I can feel your breath on my neck at least have the decency to grab my bum a little. :D

  3. I'm thinking about going back to school to get my Masters but I'm not sure in what yet...

  4. I think being a published author would be the single coolest thing ever. EVER.

  5. I am insanely ticklish around my neck (where it meets my shoulders) and my family delights in torturing me with their awareness of it. I've been know to spend family time with my shoulders up by my ears for protection.

And, despite it being a cop out, I'm passing this one on to any and all. You guys all rock.


6) And how 'bout you give us a kiss then...