November 1, 2011

Separation

My girl. My sweet...
 Funny face making...
Full of attitude... 
Little girl is sad. 

She misses her mama. She cries for me, calls for me. She has stopped sleeping through the night in her room because she wakes up and is afraid I'm not there. She wakes up screaming, and crying, "mama, uh oh", "mama, help me", "mama mama mama."

And there is nothing I can do about it. In fact over the next few weeks I'll be away more than ever. This masters is kicking my butt and it is making my sweet girl hurt. It sucks and we are sturggling. I hate...HATE...that she is learning so young that mama may not always be there when you need her.

But she will always love you. And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always looooove youuuuuuuuuu (yeah...couldn't help it. But enjoy have Whitney, or Dolly, stuck in your head singing that for the rest of the day)