January 11, 2012

Christmas Picture Overload

Our Christmas was fantastic. Pie was so into it this year, and it was so much fun to watch!

We started with cookies for Santa. And being the good samaritan she is, Pie tasted one or two, or several or most of the cookies to make sure they were okay for Santa.
 Coming down the stairs Christmas morning...
Santa came!!
 Opening presents...
Yea a book!! 
 Dinosaur on the loose. She bolted around the corner of the couch before I could get a good pic...
And Santa's big present...DRUMS! She is crazy in love with these and surprisingly good at it. I'll have to do a separate post on these. 
Then we headed to my parent's house wher she got an embarrassing pile of stuff and treated us all to about eleventy million Jingle Bell Rocks via the dancing snowman here. But she danced every time so it was super cute. 
Middle Sister killed with a giant stuffed "Meee-moe." So now Pie can watch Nemo and snuggle him at the same time. He's become a nighttime fixture. He must be in bed with her.
And the all-time winner this year? My parents rocked it with this trampoline. Pie can't get enough. It's the first thing she does in the morning and the last thing she does before bed. She LOVES it. 

And at some point I'll have to tell you about a couple of things I got that I'm super excited about!