June 14, 2012

Birthday Recap

My birthday was awesome...ignoring the fact that I turned 35.

I got to sleep in, and Hubs and Pie got me coffee and breakfast. Then Pie gave me the best birthday card ever.


And then she went outside, found this beauty, handed it to me and yelled "SURPRISE!!" Goodness does that kid crack me up. 

Then Pie and I got our finger paint on. 

And were completely exhausted by all the creativity, so a nap was next up. 

Then dinner and margaritas with the family. Such fun and so tasty. 

At the end of the meal, my mom surprised me with these amazing, tiny bundt cakes. They're from a place called Nothing Bundt Cake...hehehe...and they are 2-3 bite versions of the normal thing but SO MUCH BETTER. Yum. 

And when a came into work this morning, my friends had decorated my office and bought me some beautiful flowers. So sweet. 

But wait, there's more. I get to celebrate all over again this weekend with a big family brunch and a real, no kids allowed, date with Husband. I can't wait.