1. The lovely Tiffany at Tall Tales from a Small Town passed on this blog award to me. Hooray!! When you have a second go check out her blog! It’s a sweet, funny, well-written break in my day.
So the rules are that I have to make up…I mean tell you…10 interesting things about myself, and then pass the award along to other great bloggers. The 10 things is going to be hard…but here they are…
- I lived in an honestly, truly haunted house for a few years in college. The ghosts, my roommate and I all became quite friendly. I converted many a non-believer (Middle Sister) in that house.
- I have lived in the south for most of my life, but still consider myself a Yankee. I just can’t make the switch.
- I am one of 4 children, but grew up like an only child. My siblings are all a good age gap older, so while I was growing up they were all basically out of the house already.
- My parents are the coolest people ever. Seriously…the coolest.
- I’m near-sighted in one eye and far-sighted in the other. Needless to say, that makes for some interesting depth perception issues.
- I’m insanely uncoordinated. I can fall down on completely flat ground, standing still, and frequently do.
- I played the flute for two years. I quit because at the end of those two years, I could only play Happy Birthday and Hot Cross Buns. There’s the coordination issue again.
- I sang with a travelling choir. We preformed in a bunch of places in the US, as well as Europe. I have stood on the alter at Notre Dame Cathedral and sung for the parishioners. That was cool.
- I have a borderline eidetic memory. Too bad I can only seem to use it for the recall of complete nonsense, mostly movies and tv shows.
- I’d be completely fine with Husband having another wife to help with the cooking, cleaning, paying of bills. But if she ever touched him…I’d cut a bitch.
Wow…I didn’t even have to make any of those up. Who knew I was so interesting? Alright…now to the passing along part.
These are all blogs I’ve started following recently and have really been enjoying. Please take a minute to stop by and check them out. And another thanks to the lovely Tiffany…thank you!
2. I posted my short story for anyone interested...it's over in the right sidebar.
3. We spent the day at Middle Sister's pool yesterday and little Pie had a blast this time. She loved her float (since I actually remembered it this time!) Lots of splashing, and lots of sleeping. The sun and water wore her out!
Pie sleeping before the festivitiesLoving her float
Sound asleep on momma's shoulder