As with all good things, it comes with rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to fifteen bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
- When I go to sleep I have to have all body parts on the bed. I have a lingering childhood fear that if I don't whatever lives under my bed with its dustbunny minions will be able to get me.
- My middle name, until I got married and took my maiden name instead, was Maureen. I was about 10 before I could spell it. My own name. I could not spell it. Morene just made so much more sense to me.
- Not that long ago, Husband and I were checking out at the grocery store. He said, "Oh, you have an eyebrow hair or something on your neck. Let me get it." It was not an eyebrow hair. It was attached. The cashier had the good sense not to make eye contact after that.
- A million years ago in college I was walking across campus where lots of construction was going on. I got to the top of a ditch/hill thing. I tripped. And I don't mean a dainty little stumble. I mean I went down flat on my face. And as I started to get back up the momentum caught up to my backpack which proceeded to smack me in the back of the head and knock me back down. Lots of people saw. LOTS of people.
- A million and a half years ago at a different college, Middle Sister and her now husband came to celebrate my birthday. We went out and things got rowdy. I ended up on hands and knees behind the big front of the campus college sign puking for all I was worth. Middle Sister decided that was a good time to show me how she could still do the running man. And that's when the vom came out my nose. Good times.
- When Husband and I were newly dating he came home with me for the weekend. We were staying in separate rooms at my parents' house. At some point during the weekend, Husband, my mom, my dad and I were in my room rearranging the furniture. As the bed was being dragged across the room a pair of pants popped out from underneath. We all paused to look and someone said, "Those must belong to Big Sister's boyfriend." That's when my mom picked them up. They did not belong to Big Sister's boyfriend, they belonged to Husband which we all discovered quickly because husband was a mechanic at the time and his name was inside the waistband of said pants.
- I'm going old school with this one. Growing up we had a trampoline. When I was about 12-13 a boy I liked was over. I dressed up, inexplicably I decide a tube top would be a good choice. I think you all know where this one ended up. Trampoline + tube top = first boobs that kid saw.
Pamela at 2 much testosterone
Sharon at A Flock of Fitzgeralds
Lindsey at A little Kloep
C’s Mommy at A Mommy’s Dream About Diapers and More
Amber at Amber’s Life
Untypically Jia at Color Me UnTypical
Alexis at Depressions and Confessions
Lady Hill at From Lazy to Lady
Hrtsmakefamily at Hearts Make Families
Danielle at Humes, Party of Three
Brittany Ciara at Life According to Amanda
Tiffany at Mom-Nom.Com
Mommy’s Sippy Cup at Mommy’s Sippy Cup
Nikki at My Fantabulous Wonderful Life
Brandi at My Three Bubs
Congrats one and all...it's well deserved!!