Kim at Chubby Cheeks Thinks thought of me when she was passing out awards. Can you believe it? Yeah...me either! This is another case where I'll tell you to go check someone out and I promise you won't be disappointed. Let me do a quick run down for you...Kim has:
- amazing giveaways - check
- a hunky tattooed husband - check
- gorgeously gorgeous babies - check
- sweetness to spare - check
Go now! I'll wait to do the rest of the requirements...you back? Good. So now I have to tell you 7 things about myself. These are getting hard to do...you guys already know so much! But here goes:
- I'm a vegetarian. No red meat, poultry, seafood, pork (meat of any kind) or products that include any of those things (like stocks). And I have been since I was 11.
- It's a mild pet peeve of mine when people call themselves vegetarians, but still eat seafood or poultry or pork. That's not a vegetarian. That's someone who doesn't eat red meat.
- I can flip my tongue over but only to the left.
- I've had the same nightmare since I was a little kid. It's me taking care of some kids and we're hiding in an attic with parts of the roof missing and bats flying over head. I'm trying to keep them quite and we're all terribly afraid but I'm not sure of what. I have it every couple of months and every time I wake up freaked out.
- I pop my knuckles and neck constantly. If I could afford to have a chiropractor follow me around, I'd be in heaven.
- I'm very, very, VERY claustrophobic. To the point that if Husband has his arm around me at night and it feels like I can't move I start to freak out.
- I have two tattoos (that link and look like one). The first of which my mom came with me and lied about my age so I could get it. I'm currently trying to decide on my next one. I want to get some Pie related tattoo. I'm thinking a carnation since it's her birthflower. I just can't decide where to put it. I also will eventually get an oak tree on my hip...that's a story for another time.
And now for the passing on. I'm passing all three of these to each of the following lovely ladies...
Dawn at The Girl Creative
Lara at Momma Drama
Kayla at and Potato Makes Three!
Cris at GOODEness Gracious
Brittany at Unexpected Surprises
Jessica at Mommy's Sippy Cup
Mrs Gloves at A Grande Life
Alisha at Dell.icious
Jayme at The Random Blogette
Taylor at mitchell, party of 3.