September 19, 2010

Monday Minute has a winner...

...and it's not me. Despite Michelle giving her 10 votes to me and all of your support. I was crushed...seriously destroyed by the winner. She got like 10 times as many votes as I did. So a big congrats to Christy from http://happilyalawmama.blogspot.com! I can't wait to see what she does with Monday Minute. And I only want to find her and kick her ass for it a little bit...

1 - Have you ever lied on one of your Monday Minute answers?
Nope, though there have been a few times I've scooted around an answer since family reads this blog.

2 - What is on your bedside table?
Alarm clock (boo), baby monitor (yea), fan, chapstick, phone and usually a glass of water

3 -Would you rather lose your sight or hearing?
I think hearing. I would be heart-broken not to hear all of Pie's fantastic noises, Husband's voice or my family, But somehow I think it would be worse not to see them.

4 -Would you rather give up all forms of sexual contact for a year or give up your DVR for three months?
I gotta go DVR on this one. We have tons of movies and we could still watch non-recorded TV right? RIGHT?!

5 - Name one thing that you are proud that you've accomplished in life.
I finally finished my BS. I started college right out of high school and got to within a semester of graduating and left for a variety of reasons. A couple of years ago (after an 8 year break) I finally manned up and went back. It took two years of working full-time and school full-time, but I graduated. And even more proud-making (that's the technical term) I was the valedictorian of my class.

Congrats again to Christy!