February 7, 2011

Facebook and Twitter Questions

Okay so I have a confession. I have no interest in being on Facebook or Twitter. I know, I know...it's shocking right? Facebook...well if I wanted to be in touch with people from my past, I would be. And Twitter? I just don't think I have that much to say. So I am the one. The seemingly last person on earth to have neither Facebook nor Twitter accounts.

However...I think both are important to have for Home Made Happy to drive business, announce new products and deals, etc. This is where you guys come in. I have no idea how to do that. {hangs head in techno shame}

I simply have no clue how to to use these tools to their fullest. I understand the mechanics...how to tweet and how to post...I just don't know how to approach it. How do I get the info out there and get people excited without being obnoxious?

So I'm looking to you my clever bloggy friends. Especially those of you with shops...I can think of several off the top of my head...how do I make it work?