April 28, 2011

What Happens When You Buy on eBay

**I warn you in advance that there are some dirty words here (that warning is mostly for you mom)...I edited somewhat, but it's all totally worth it. Promise.**

So when you buy from eBay you run the risk of getting an iPod that looks like this...note the middle of the second row. You'll see the hot girls and braless apps. Good stuff. But it gets so much better.
Let's check out the playlists shall we? Bedroom mix, check. Bumperz? What's that? Yup, another get it on mix. Party Tunez...how sad that it's unfinished. I wonder what the difference between the right now and good sh*t is...hmmmm.

And in the bedroom mix you ask? All kinds of sweet and romantic songs. There's nothing that says I love you like a song called Boing.

I mean at least dude is willing to drive the closet freak home right? That's got to count for something after the Bow Chicka Wow Wow.

Maybe he's so willing to drive her home because of the Gonorrhea? That and he has to get back to work so he can listen to his Office Musik.
I just think it's so sweet he already has his Father's Day presents picked out. 5th song down...check the song title and record name. Holy cow did I laugh at that one.

It's good to keep your music taste wide ranging. Yeah...the same iPod that has Sex Room on it also houses a rather extensive collection of Michael Jackson's greatest hits.

And from Michael Jackson to I Can't Feel My Face...does any better transition in the world exist? I think not.

NOTE: Many, many germs were harmed in the creation of this post. Approximately 3/4 of a container of Clorex wipes were used to make this item safe to be handled. But if I'm announcing in the next few weeks some bizarre, never before documented STD we all know where it came from...the Bedroom mix.