May 17, 2011

My Own Museum

I saw this on someone's site a million years ago (if it was you let me know so I can give credit where it's due) and loved the idea. And I apologize in advance for the eleventy gazillion pictures.

So here it is, my little fridge museum. I love, love, love getting art from my niece and nephews. And I'm a huge fan of it in magnet form. Here are a few I'm loving right now.
And then there are the comics...
(of course I had to have Pi...hehe)
(We've had this one forever. It's so true. Husband is my favorite place.)
(Always good to have a reminder.)

And the random stuff...
(I cut this out of a magazine years and years ago. It was such a great representation of what I wanted)
(Front of a card that Husband gave me. I love the little elephants.)
(The lot our house is built on just before construction started.)
(I got this magnet in first grade...I think...I love it and want to recreate it for Pie) 

And, of course, the fridge wouldn't be complete without Husband's contributions...

What's on your fridge? I wanna see!