August 26, 2011

Flashback Friday {It would be hard to flashback much farther}

I was looking for a good pic to use for Flashback Friday. I was thinking about something entertainingly horrible from my teen years. Instead I found this...


That, my friends, is chunky, baby me. And the gorgeous lady on the right is my mama. This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and me. Every time I look at it I can feel the joy. The absolute love between us.

I really want to recreate this pic with my little Pie...but sadly, she's lost almost all of her chunk. I on the other hand, still have plenty of my chunk, so my mom and I could probably recreate it pretty closely. Of course some sort of harness would probably have to be involved...

Hope you all have a great weekend. I have my fingers crossed that during homework breaks I can get caught up with every body's latest.

xoxox