September 14, 2011

My train of thought needs a new conductor...

Let me set the scene for you...

Pie has been bathed, squished by Dada, had her milk, read her books and we're having a lovely little snuggle in her rocking chair before she goes down for the night....

ME (to myself): Whooo...someone is being a tooty monster. I've got a little dutch oven action happening here. (she was tooting and when she moved it would come out the neck of her pjs. right where I happened to be)

ME (also to myself): I wonder if it's called a dutch oven when it's a baby...

ME (continuing the self conversation): Probably not. I bet with babies it's a dutch easy bake oven.

...and scene....

Now I've warned you before that I have the sense of humor of a teenage boy, this is a perfect example. I laughed about this all night long. Every time I thought about it, I'd giggle...in fact it's still making me laugh.

I hope you will all stay with me through this terrible admission. Here goes...my name is Sara and I usually think toot jokes are funny...