October 7, 2011

Flashback Friday {College Part 2}

Okay...so two weeks ago I showed you my scary eyebrows, big hair and beloved overalls. This week we're revisiting college, because after all it is a wealth of embarrassment.

Today we have my student ID, taken maybe a year after the other photo. But just so people didn't get confused about who I was, I was still rocking the big hair, the bigger eyebrows, and what's that? Yup, the overalls.

  1. I'd like to point out a few of the greater tragedies here though: My hair is straight, yet still giant. I decided I was tired of fighting the crazy curls all the time and set out on a mission to destroy them. This picture is after I had it chemically straightened. It was essentially a reverse perm. And yes my hair was straight. What they failed to tell me was that it would maintain the same size and texture as my curly hair. So I spent quite awhile with triangle hair. Flat, triangle shaped hair. Bad news.
  2. The necklace. Oh the necklace. It was actually a really uncomfortable anklet that I turned into a necklace. Big, chunky, and a couple of inches of random twine I found. There I go again with my cutting edge fashion choices.
  3. I really can't say anything about the sunglasses on the head. I still do that. Or the no make-up. I still do that too. But I vividly remember having this picture taken and thinking I was so cool and alternative. What a total dork. Actually I can't say much about that either...I'm still a dork too.


Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm off to do a little apple picking. I think the overalls will be perfect...