October 12, 2011

PYHO {Never Enough}


Another Pour Your Heart Out with Shell at Things I Can't Say.

There is never enough. Never enough money, energy, sleep, time with Pie, hours in the day...you name it and it is likey in short supply at my house. Well, as long as you don't name bum size. That we have plenty of...

I'm still trying to figure out this whole mom/working full-time/school full-time thing. So far I'm not doing a great job. I'm stretched to the breaking point, exhausted beyond reason and feeling more and more guilty every day for the time it's taking away from my family.

I haven't found that place where I feel balanced. I'm not totally confident that place exists. Lots of things are falling by the wayside, namely my connection to the blog world. I haven't been able to post as often as I used to, I haven't been around commenting on other's blogs, I haven't been around for some friends who have big exciting things going on. And I have no idea how I'm going to resolve that.

I love my blog. I love having this space, and the community of bloggers I have found. I love the friends, yes real friends, I've made through this place. And I am feeling the lack of connection to them lately. I'm hoping that I can find a way to be present in my real life and my internet life. And while I struggle to figure that out, while I'm not around as much...I hope you all know I'm thinking of you and hope you'll stick with me until I get my Wonder Woman powers back and can do it all.

xoxo