October 17, 2011

The joy of a list...

I'm hooking up with Northwest Mommy for Monday Listicles. This week's theme is guilty pleasures...and I have plenty of those...




1) Target Black and White trail mix. This stuff is the devil.

2) Food Network. I can't cook to save my life, but can spend all day watching FN.

3) Any number of reality shows...most embarrassingly Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant and America's Next Top Model.

4) Cake. In any form. Cup, pop, slice, sheet...you name it and I love it.

5) Cracking my knuckles. It's a terrible habit and one that really grosses some people out, but I can't stop. I've done it forever and can pop just about anything from my ankles to my nose. It gives me that quick relaxing fix when I need it. (I seriously had to stop typing that to crack all of the joints in my hands and my neck. Hehehe)

6) Blistex Complete Moisture. I call this a guilty pleasure because it's a bit of a problem. I have tubes of it everywhere. I typically have no less than 7 tubes open and in use at any given time. I told you. A problem.

7) Office Supplies. I buy an absurd amount of them. I have little sprees and then figure out what to do with them, instead of having a need and buying them to fill it. What can I say...Staples is my happy place.

8) Pinterest. I spend more time pinning than just about any other thing I do. I am seriously going to have to cut myself off. But if you want to follow and support my habit, you can here... 
Follow Me on Pinterest

9) Craft projects as a result of number 8. I pin, I buy the supplies, I fake clean them into the closet when people are coming over, I forget all about it. Rinse. Repeat.

10) Flip flops. Cheap ones. I buy crappy, cheap flip flops and wear them every day for about 8 months of the year. The ones I have on now were about $6.00, 3 years ago. They have absolutely no sole left and I almost busted ass in the rain last week, but I've got them on again. Sigh.

So that's it. There are many (many) others, but those are the top 10. What are your guilty pleasures?