November 21, 2011

The never ending debate...one and done?

This week's Listicles theme is 10 reasons why you do or do not want more children.



...and there is the exact reason why infertility sucks it. And hard. Whether we want more children or not has nothing to do with if we have more children or not. Not having control over your family...if you'll pardon the phrase...blows. But in a perfect world, here's my list:

1. I have never wanted anything more in my life than to be a mom
2. I have siblings and would love for Pie to have that unique relationship for herself
3. Babies are awesome
4. Being a mom feels like what I'm supposed to do with my life
5. Husband and I always talked about having a houseful
6. Watching Husband be a dad melts my heart, seriously kills me
7. As morbid as it sounds...I don't want Husband and I to be gone and have Pie left alone (not that she every really would be with all her cousins, aunts and uncles...but you know what I mean)
8. My family doesn't feel complete
9. I still hold out a crazy, miracle needing, hope that I would actually be able to get and stay pregnant some day
10. All of my siblings have two kids and I hate to be the odd man out :D