December 19, 2011

Inside the Actor's Studio...yeah...James Lipton

I'm hooking up with Northwest Mommy for Monday Listicles. This week's theme is

the 10 questions that James Lipton ends his interviews with on Inside the Actor's Studio. I love these...

1. What is your favorite word?Hate to be so expected...but without question it's mama.

2. What is your least favorite word? Moist. Just typing it makes my stomach turn a little. Gross.

3. What turns you on?
Humor. I love a good laugh and I love somebody who doesn't take themselves to seriously.

4. What turns you off?
Opinions based in ignorance. If you have an opinion and are fully informed and can make a coherent argument then fine. If you're just spouting an opinion you've been told is correct then I'm not the girl you want to talk to.

5. What sound do you love?
Again, I have to go with the expected here and say Husband and Pie laughing together. Greatest thing ever. 

6. What sound do you hate?
The alarm clock. Good lord do I hate that noise. To the bottom of my soul it makes me angry.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
This changes constantly, but the winner for quite awhile now has been balls. But said with great emphasis...BALLS!

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Artist. But one who could actually support herself, not the starving kind.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything with child services. I can't deal with people who mistreat kids. I'd been in jail in under a week for beating somebody down.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Well played you.