December 15, 2011

The List {wink wink}


I'm picking the prompt, "If you HAD to marry a celebrity...who would make your top five list and why? (Let's just pretend you're not actually already married mkay?)"

******************************

This really shouldn't be that difficult, there are many a dude that I could manage to be with if I had to...in no particular order:

Ryan Reynolds - I mean really...do I need to explain this one? Didn't think so.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan - Scruffy, big dude, completely melted my heart as Denny on Grey's Anatomy. Sigh. Plus his smile is fantastic.

Dave Matthews - Another scruffy dude. Plus funny, plus amazing musical ability. Okay, I'm sold. No. Really. Where do I check out?

John Krasinski - Tall, funny, generally adorable. Husband maintains that I only find him attractive because he's famous. That if I passed him on the street I'd just keep walking.

Robert Downey Jr. - Seriously. Gorgeous. He's a looong time crush. I mean just look at that face...the bod doesn't hurt either :)