February 21, 2012

11 Things About Me

My darling friend Lisa from The O'Gs tagged me to answer a few questions about myself. I know you're on the edge of your seats so here goes...

1. If you had to leave the U.S. and move to another country, where would you move to and why?

Maybe England. One of my brothers-in-law is British, so at least I'd have a source of info. Otherwise I'd say Switzerland...hands down the most amazingly beautiful place I've ever been.
{+}

2. Are you an adventurous eater? I.e. do you like trying new foods?
Nope. Not in the least. I pretty much eat the same thing every day. And being a vegetarian certainly doesn't help matters.


3. What’s your favorite animal?
I'm going to have to go with baby hippos on this one. Thanks to Pinterest I'm sort of obsessed with them.
{+}

4. What was your first job?
Babysitting. I started at about 9 (watching kids while the parents were having a party in the house) But the first official, had taxes taken out, job was at the healthclub Sportslife in the daycare.

5. Would you renew your vows complete with another wedding?
Again, thanks to Pinterest I have tons of ideas if we ever did. But I'm thinking no. The stress of a wedding was more than enough once.
{+}

6. What one talent do you wish you had?
Anything involving grace. I have none. I can off a rug (as my dad says). So anything in the arena of dance, skating, gymnastics would be awesome. Most days I struggle to walk from point a to point b without hurting myself or others.

7. Do you let your kids jump on the bed?
Without question. The furniture too.
{+}

8. What’s your favorite salad dressing?
Balsamic vinaigrette. There's one from Whole Foods that rocks my world.


9. Do you recycle?
Oh yes. We have the big, rolling, garbage can recycling bin and can have that bad boy filled within a day or two of it being picked up.

10. What do you like on your ice cream?
Magic Shell. Or chocolate syrup. Or caramel. Or butterscotch. Or...I think you get the picture...I like my ice cream. But I really don't like nuts on or in my ice cream. NOt sure why, but that bugs me.
{+}

11. Are you left or right handed?
Right. For awhile in middle school I was ambidextrous because I broke my right wrist and had to use my left hand. And we're thinking Pie will be a lefty. She definitely favors it.


Okay!! Here are the rules:
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Let each blogger know that you have tagged them

So I'm completely lame and am going to pass this one on to everyone. If you want to answer the 11 questions just go for it! But I want to see the answers, so make sure you come back and let me know!