I'm hooking up with Northwest Mommy for Monday Listicles. This week's theme is
"ten questions from Stasha."
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it? "I couldn't make up my mind, so I hopped in the shower."
2. How many times a day do you say Hi? Probably a thousand....mostly to Pie. Everytime she enters a room I feel compelled to say, "hi darling girl!"
3. Have you ever worn a uniform? Yup, for a couple of jobs. Most notably the horrible shirt/parachute pants combo from Discovery Zone.
4. What do you think about the most? Pie followed closely by money. Or more accurately the absence of money and desperate need for it.
5. How many keys are on your keyring? Four. One for the car, one for the house, one for my sister's house, and an old one for my office.
6. What was the last thing you bought? Coffee on my way to work this morning. Venti decaf iced white mocha. Yum.
7. Are you growing anything these days? Tired? Complacent? I kid. Sort of. I'm not growing anything. It's so insanely hot here that I think it'd be impossible. That coupled with the fact that I can kill plastic plants and growing things doesn't bode well at my house.
8. What is under your bed? Dust bunnies. And of course the monster that I'm certain will get me if any part of my body moves off the bed during the night.
9. What is most important in life?
Family. Hands down. Without question.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week? Good question. Oddly enough I had a whole conversation about the word scaramouche (arascalor scamp) on Friday. I think defenestration (the actofthrowingathingor especiallyapersonoutofawindow) may have been mentioned too. God I'm a dork.