July 30, 2012

They Drive Me Crazy

I'm hooking up with Northwest Mommy for Monday Listicles. This week's theme is
"sounds that drive you mad."


10 sounds that drive me crazy:
  1. the alarm clock. oh dear god it makes me instantly stabby.
  2. other people's kids being loud/obnoxious in public.
  3. my kid being loud/obnoxious in public (not that she ever is. heh)
  4. ice being chewed. sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it.
  5. the peppa pig theme song.
  6. anything by or about justin bieber.
  7. my work email dinging. it's almost always someone looking to complain.
  8. neighborhood dogs that bark non-stop. unfortunately we have several of these.
  9. whining of any kind by anyone.
  10. stupidity. in the form of anyone from jersey shore opening their mouths, actually pretty much anyone from reality tv (despite the fact that I watch a ton of it), uneducated opinions, etc.