So here's the random...
- I can't look in the mirror in a dark room. Apparently there was far too much Bloody Mary at sleepovers when I was a kid.
- I'm like the Princess and the Pea. If there's even a single hair in bed I can feel it, and can't sleep until it's gone. Husband used to find this endearing, notice I used past tense there.
- I really wish I hadn't spent so many years stressing about preventing pregnancy. Who knew it wasn't necessary!?
- The other night I woke up out of a dead sleep, thought "holy crap I'm 35" and then went immediately back to sleep.
- I believe, for who knows what reason, that gray clothes are more comfortable than other colors.
- If left to my own devices I would probably eat cereal for every meal. I love it. The healthy kind, the sugary kind, the kind that I should be embarassed to buy as an adult. All of it. This is made all the more weird by the fact that I hate milk. But somehow the cereal makes it okay.
- Husband was my first real boyfriend. I dated before, and after (just kidding hehehe), but he was the first to actually get the title.
- I have to have music playing or the tv on to study, read or write. I can't work in the silence. I get too distracted. I have to investigate ewvery little noise. The music/tv helps block out what's going on around me so I can focus.
- Wednesday was my 13 year anniversary at my current job. 13 years for what started as some temporary help.
- I love it when people I know get engaged. It lets my plan things for the wedding I would have if I were getting married now. I was so young when we got married and didn't even really know who I was. It would be so different if I did it again today.
And just because here's a little shot (a blurry one) of Pie and I playing last night...can't wait to get home and play some more.