September 26, 2010

New Monday Minute

And here's the fist Monday Minute with the new host Christy.

(1) What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order?
One in the historic area of the next town over named Ceviche. It's a little, cute, family-owned taqueria/margarita bar. I had veggie tacos and many margaritas. Yum.

(2) What's your greatest phobia?
This is a toss up between big open water (no cruises for me) and small spaces. Pretty boring and normal.

(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?
Depends who you ask, also depends on whether or not I've had a shower, have bananas in my hair, etc. There are just too many factors to determine this with any accuracy...

(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby. What's your reaction?
HOORAY! Also suck it doctors who said I couldn't without major intervention!!

(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
Hmmm. Overseas it would probably Ireland or Italy. Domestic I'd say Gulf Shores, AL. We go every year and it's so relaxing. Great town. Great beach. Great water...well until the oil and what not.