October 3, 2010

Monday Minute 10/4

And here's another Monday Minute with the new host Christy.

Questions:
(1) What's your biggest pet peeve?
Stupidity. And I don't mean those of lower intelligence or education. I mean people who are straight up dumb asses. You can be a genius and still be a total dumb ass. Oh, and people who drive in turn lanes. It's a TURN lane not a drive until you freaking feel like it lane.



(2) Describe your first kiss. (Ian's suggestion, thank you Ian!)
First smooch was as a result of Spin the Bottle. First "real" smooch was during a football game my freshman year in high school. The boy wanted to go on a walk and our stadium was across the street from a cemetery. Very romantic. He went all out and almost drown me with the extra saliva. Needless to say I was not swept off my feet.

(3) Describe the drunkest night of your life (or at least, the drunkest night you can remember).
I actually talked briefly about this in my all embarrassment version of 7 things here. But here's the recap...a million and a half years ago at college, Middle Sister and her now husband came to celebrate my birthday. We went out and things got rowdy. I ended up on hands and knees behind the big front of campus college sign puking for all I was worth. Middle Sister decided that was a good time to show me how she could still do the running man. And that's when the vom came out my nose. Good times.

(4) What's the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
I just watched Love Happens. It was on HBO. Yeah...that's really all I can say about it.

(5) Do you prefer taking a bath or a shower?
That depends, but for the most part showers. The only time I take baths is if I'm staying someplace super nice and it has jets and fancy smelly salts. I can't remember the last time that happened though.