May 30, 2011

Monday Minute {5/30}

Monday Minute

1 - Aside from your armpits, what body part of yours sweats the most?
My head. I have a ton of really heavy hair, so it tends to trap lots of heat and gets sweaty.


2 - You have two slices of bread. You can add one additional ingredient to make a sandwich, but as much of it as you want. What are you putting on it?
Peanut butter. Yum. That whole vegetarian thing limits the options. But my first impulse was to say bacon. I've heard it makes everything better.


3 - Can you put your entire fist into your mouth?
Hold please. Not even close. I have some TMJ issues and a pretty small mouth so the fist is a no go.


4 - Open your email. How many emails do you have in your 'Inbox'?
1775 in my personal. Several thousand in my work email. I'd have to login to check for sure and on the weekend...no chance of that happening.

and finally...

5 - If an adult male is taken for ransom, is that considered kidnapping? I'm thinking that's more abduction or maybe man-napping. I'm sure there's some technical breakdown, but mostly it's all kidnapping.