October 19, 2011

PYHO {Putting it Out There}


All the cool kids are doing it...you should too. Pour Your Heart Out with Shell at Things I Can't Say.

There's a lot I carry with me. An ever shifting mosaic of worries and wants. So I've decided to put it out there and let it go. Of course that's easier said than done. But you never know what will come your way when you share with others.

Here goes, in no particular order:
  1. More kids. We really want any other children we adopt to be mixed like Pie. My ultimate dream would be mixed twins as our next kiddies. I have no gender preference at all. Boys and girls equally welcome :)
  2. A job I love.
  3. Financial stability for my family.
  4. Husband's business to take off.
  5. To actually sell the things I make. Not necessarily for the money, though that part is nice, but to share the things I love making with others.
  6. To have more time with Pie. Between work and school it seems like I never see her.
  7. To be comfortable in my own skin.
There's maybe a million other things I worry/think/stress about on a daily basis, but those take up the most space. So now I've shared, now I've put these things into the universe, and I can kick them out of my head. Good luck with that, right?