Top 10 things that come to mind when I think of school:
2. The new first day of school outfit. Had to look stylin' for the new year!
4. Film strip/movie days.
6. Substitutes. It was like a free day :)
7. Arts and crafts time. Still love it and am forcing it on Pie at every possible opportunity.
8. Passing notes. I was wildly skilled at this. Not just the passing part, but the crazy folding too.
9. Crushes. I had about eleventy million a day and of course they always ended in some great heartbreak. Like I found out he didn't know the difference between their and they're. Tragedy!
10. Fire drills. I was always fun to have a little chaos and run outside. Even better when your best friend's class went out the same exit as your class did, unexpected time together.And the absolute best when it saved you from a test...