Today is my 100th post. Who'd have guessed I would have that much to say?! I asked a week or so ago what you guys might want to see and got some great answers. I'm going to try and get them all in this week...it's the week of 100! So to start are some random facts about me. I was looking for something cool with 100 questions, but even I don't care that much about myself, so 50 it is:
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Same place I am now. Sitting at my desk at work.
2. Who are you in love with?
Easy one...Husband and Pie
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Yes. I used to work in daycare. Things happen.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. Post-its and a Sculpey space ship I made.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
In April to get Pie's Easter Bunny picture. 6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope. Flip flops baby!
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I'm not sure anymore...hang on...KBB says it's worth about $9,000
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
In July. Went to Topsail Beach, NC from Atlanta.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
10. Are you hot?
Without question...I kid, I kid
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Does this question come with heavy breathing? I'm wearing a black jersey dress from Old Navy, with a white tank under it so as not to display the goods at work and a green short sleeve cardi.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash...working at the car wash wash
14. Last food that you ate?
A Fig Newton...yum
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Predictably I was in the same place. At my desk at work.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
For me? No. I bought Pie some pjs last night.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Intentionally? Oh oh...across the parking lot last night.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I inadvertently saw some golf a few weeks ago.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Penguins. They were a theme at our wedding. I'll have to show you the awesome, custom invite sometime. 20. Your dream vacation?
Any where with white sand, blue water and free booze
21. Last person's house you were in?
My own. If that doesn't count I was at the rent's house yesterday.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Car wreck that I had to be Jaws of Life-ed out of. Doctors thought my neck was broken, they couldn't find one of my vertebrae in the x-rays.
23. Have you been in love?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Absolutely...madly. Husband and Pie. I hate being away from them.
25. Last play you saw?
I can't think of one. I used to see them all the time in high school and college. Husband is not a big play person. Though my niece is in them all the time. If I can ever figure out a babysitter I'd love to see one with her in it.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I've been with Husband so long, I couldn't even tell you anymore. All my lures are long gone!
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Snuggle Pie until she goes to sleep, fold some laundry, go to sleep myself. Whoa...I am exciting.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Never had MySpace.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Probably the family vacation to the beach next year.
30. Ever go to camp?
Day camp and sleep away. I loved and hated both. I had my first "real" boyfriend at sleep away camp. He let me wear his Swatch...yeah...it was serious.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yup. I'm a nerd.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Do I have any more children...do I ever have a job I love...do I ever publish anything? I'm sure there are more, but those are big ones...
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope. Not much of a perfume person. Though I do sometimes use the body sprays from Bath and Body Works...little bit of smell that wears off. The Wild Honeysuckle is my favorite.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I have to go for a check-up next Tuesday.
35. Where is your best friend?
At home with Pie
36. How is your best friend?
Anxious for me to come home. And tired...we're so tired. Damn teething!
37. Do you have a tan?
Never. I'm ghost pale. I have two colors...see-through and lobster red. Though I did get a spray on tan for my sister's wedding. I looked ridiculous.
38. What are you listening to right now?
Pandora Radio (which I love) my Ray LaMontagne station.
39. Do you collect anything?
Pounds on my ass? Other than that, no.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My company's receptionist. If you want the world to know something, tell her.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Hmmm...it's been awhile. The last thing was a ticket for running a red light. I argued, but no go.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes, it's fizzier that way. But I don't drink soda anymore.
43. What does your last text message say?
"K. I'll grab her on my way home" Pie is going to hang out with my sister this afternoon. So I was telling Husband that I'd pick her up when I leave work.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Sometimes. I'm not really a spicy foods person, but every once in awhile it's good.
45. Last time you took a shower?
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes...she answers with much dread
47. What is your heritage?
48. Are you someone's best friend?
49. Are you rich?
Not even close
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Trying to get Pie to go back to sleep. Damn teething!