October 8, 2012

You're so sweet to say...

I'm hooking up with Northwest Mommy for Monday Listicles. This week's theme is
"compliments"


I love the direction Stasha took this list, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I present...

10 Compliments No One Would Ever Give Me:
  1. You are so graceful. (I can fall down standing still. Thank goodness I didn't want to be a dancer.)
     
  2. You always wake up in such a good mood. (I am a night owl through and through. Mornings can generally bite me.)
     
  3. You're so reserved. I never know what you're thinking. (I'm not one to pull my punches. It's never to difficult to figure out where you stand with me.)
     
  4. You're tan looks great. (Casper the Friendly Ghost looks tan compared to me!)
     
  5. You're vision is super good. (Heh. Couldn't resist this one. Here's that story.)
     
  6. You're handwriting is so easy to read. (Evidence here. My writing has been called doctor-y and architect-y...neither of which are the easiest to decipher.)
     
  7. You put so much effort into your appearance. (You can find me every. single. day with no makeup on and my hair pulled up. And my clothes are usually determined by the laundry schedule. I guess I've just never cared about that part of girl-hood.)
     
  8. It looks like you live in a model home. (My house is a disaster at all times. The carpet is destroyed and needs to be replaced, there are toys everywhere, and usually several cobwebs hanging out in corners. I get that it's a "cozy" house a lot. I figure when I have some free time between working, school, and being a mom I'll get right on that.)
     
  9. I don't think you have enough office supplies. (It's a problem and one I discuss often: here, here and here as just a few examples. Office supplies and organizational stuff are my kryponite.)
     
  10. No way. Your bum totally doesn't look big in those pants! (My bum hasn't looked small in anything since it was in utero.)